looking for sweet peas and morning glories

Halifax County, NS

hello all im looking for some of both of these vines if anyone would like to trade for some please lmk heres my list:
http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/elaineterry

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Sending you another letter.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

and if you don't get enough from her, email me. I have a bunch of s. peas

I have a whole bunch of mixed morning glories.

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

tiG
could ask you for some of your sweet peas? i would like to try them u have any that is hardy or is all hardy?looks like we r almost in the same zone? plmk and what u would like in a trade thanks
moretz

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

What could I offer for some of your sweetpeas, tiG? I didn't harvest many seeds last year, and most of mine are wildflowers, but I do have some canna with small blooms, wax leaf ligustrum seedlings, seeds for sophora secundiflora, rooted Mexican Flame Vine cuttings, and acres of prickly pear.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

if you'll both just send an sase, you can have them. I'd much rather someone be growing them than they sit in this box!! I'm in the DG addy list if you have that, or write me. include a note what the sase is for cause my memory is about 10 seconds long:)

Halifax County, NS

thanks everyone,I think i have most morning glories out there now thanks to my traders,Im looking for hard to find sweet peas and morning glories but dont have too many sweet peas yet thanks again to everyone!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.