there goes the paycheck!

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

On my all-consuming quest to find some corkscrew vine seeds, (park seed is sold out) I found this website....Maybe you have already discovered it, but I thought I'd share anyway, they have some wonderful vines, some that are new to me, so of course I can't live without them! They have both corkscrew vine (vigna caracalla) and snail vine phaseolus caracalla! Queen's wreath vine? bleeding heart vines?! oh no!!!!! here I go again!
http://www.almostedenplants.com/

Saucier, MS(Zone 8b)

Carena,

I did not know about Almost Eden! And I live in Mississippi. I was unable to
enter their catalog, can't get passed their home page.
How did you find them??

Honeybee

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Oh boy, I'm in trouble now. I see lots of stuff on this site that I've been wanting to get a start of. Thanks for putting this one on here. They will definitely be getting some business from me. Have you ever ordered from them before and if so, what did your order look like? Size, shape of plants, etc.

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Kell also showed on the Bulb forum a neat site containing some of the same vines called Kartusz Exotics which is in California. Both of these sites look very interesting. Thanks Carena.

Western, PA(Zone 6a)

There Home Page produces a freeze on my computer, not a good way to attract a new customer. It is apparently lengthy and complicated.

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

O I got the page to load alright!! and boy do they ever have some beautiful plants!! In fact I spent about 1 hour just looking at it all! I just might have to place me a order!!

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

I just found it today while searching for vigna caracalla seeds, I don't have any trouble with it locking up, but it's kind of weird, if you click on the links on the left side,it doesn't look like it brings up a new page, but if you scroll down on the right frame, there are some neat things there, I'm going to order a few things for sure. Brugie you aren't the only one in trouble! I'll have to check out Kartusz too, oh the temptations!! I still haven't been able to find vigna seeds, I guess I'll have to buy a plant...

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

If Kartuz doesn't have the Vigna, try Logee's. I know they have it listed. Last year I bought one each of the corkscrew and the snail vine from them to put to rest a question in people's minds that they were the same plant. Both plants were really nice and healthy. The snail vine was too fast growing, in every direction, for me. Hope you find your seeds, but plants will be available if you don't wait too long. Just a lot more expensive.

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

I ordered a Queen's wreath and a night blooming cereus, if they look good when they get here, I'm sure I'll go back for more. I also saw a few things on the Kartuz site that I would really love to have, boy do I need a raise, I better go talk to my boss!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.