Welcome OhioBreezy!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Hey y'all, join me in welcoming OhioBreezy - http://davesgarden.com/members/OhioBreezy/

OhioBreezy, I just saw your post in the seed-trading forum and wanted to welcome you to DG. So, are you an Ohioan? We've all learned not to assume anything when it comes to member ID's, LOL. Slowly but surely, we Ohioans are gaining numbers here at DG, though.

My family has camped out here at DG, too - Howie is my husband, Lotusblossom is my mom, and Whiterose is her sister.

Glad you could join us!

Thumbnail by gardenwife
Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

Hi All!!!
Yes I am an Ohioan 34 years here. Born and raised near Dundee, OH.
I am a stay at home mom who homeschools 2 children Cheyenne 8, and Dakota 7. Have a soon to be 17 year old who goes to public high school.
We like to start seeds and I just found this place and thought it was an interesting place for Mom to get away to once in awhile.
I am starting seeds now, always looking for more, but am at present trying to figure out how toget my list together.
I am also looking for seeds or starts of Datura (have some already) and Brugmansia (don't have any yet:( )
Anyway, thanks for the welcome, and I hope to be on here often checking things out
laurriebasiletti@msn.com

Welcome, OhioBreezy! So glad you could join us in this lovely garden.

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Welcome, you're gonna like it here, it's lots of fun.

Crossville, TN

Welcome to the greatest, friendliest place on the web. I have a wonderful grandson who will be 8 this saturday. He loved helping me grow Louffa's and gourds last year. Want some seeds for your "class"?? I admire those that have the patience to home school!! Let me know about the seeds. Jo

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Is someone advertising DG all over Ohio? LOL It is very nice to have you aboard! Welcome to DG. Depending on how the rest of the winter goes, I may have some duplicate Brugs to share with you when things warm up.
Michele

St. Louis, MO(Zone 6b)

OhioBreezy welcome to DG. I'm here only three weeks and have loved it. I'm now a confirmed addict, I'm powerless over DG and my life is unmanageble :-) A warm welcome from a cold (temp only) New York City. Lived in Cleveland for three years. Liked it there too.

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Welcome to the Garden!!
You are going to really love it here! You'll find yourself here more times than not!
Let us know if you need help getting around here, it's pretty easy once ya get the hang of it!
Mollybee

Dover, NH(Zone 5a)

Hello Ohiobreezy and welcome to DG!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

A big welcome from Ky. Hope you brought along a recliner you will need it. lol This place is addictive.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.