hydrangea for sale - zone 5 ?

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

gardens alive has several different hydrangea plants on sale. they all state they are good for zone 5, which i am. i am wondering if anyone has experience growing these hydrangea in zone 5 or lower and how they do.
thanks debi
http://www.gardensalive.com/ad_display.asp?EID=0220gab&SID=101211

Thumbnail by debi_z
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i bought a bunch from plantranch-hes a member here and they are all doing GREAT!
i dont do anything special to them either

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

notmartha,
i ordered from him too and i will order again, the reason i was asking about these is because some are the same as his and i was wondering if folks could tell me about there experiences with them in zone 5,
thank you for recommending them though. i have enjoyed the ones i have bought from them. now it is time for more. when i first ordered you could only order without choosing color. i ended up with all white. 3 out of 4 anyways and he said he would replace that one. soooooo i will definately reorder from him. so now i would like to order pink and blue and am considering using them for a natural fence.
debi z babbling on. :)

Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

I live in zone 5 and bought Pee Gee Hydrangea two years ago and it did fine. I just give it a dose of acid loving fertilizer twice per season and watch it grow.

Maryan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.