Quality Printer ink refills

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

I had tried ink refills before and was pleased with the reduced price but was not happy with the ink especially for photos or anything in color. But last week I picked up a refill system that is really good. It has larger bottles of ink, built in needle tips so no syringes needed, head cleaner, and most important the ink is good. It has one bottle of each color, 3 bottles of black and two bottles of special ink for photo ink cartridges. Each bottle should refill my particular cartridges about 5 times. And the great part is the whole kit is under 17 dollars at Costco! Since the cartridges are about 28 dollars each (on sale) I figure it paid for itself with interest the first time I refilled and the next four refills are money in the bank!

This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!