Frog needs a loan!

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

A frog walk into a bank wanting to borrow $30,000. The teller asks his name and the frog responds, “ Kermit Jagger, my dad is Mick Jagger; it’s OK, he knows the bank manager.” Miss Patti Whack explains that $30,000 is a lot of money and that he will need collateral to secure the loan. She asks if he has anything he can use as collateral. The frog says, “ Sure. I have this,” and produces a tiny pink porcelain elephant, about half an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed. Very confused, Patti explains that she’ll have to consult with the manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says: “ There is a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and who wants to borrow $30,000.- and he wants to use "this" as collateral. “ She holds up the tiny pink elephant. “ I mean, what the heck is this?” The bank manager looks back at her and says, “ It’s a knick knack, Patti Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man’s a Rolling Stone.”

This message was edited Friday, Feb 21st 9:47 PM

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!