weird seed swap

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

Hopefully if any of you want in, you've already read this: http://davesgarden.com/t/372418/
We're not ending it until the first of March, but if any of you wanted in and could mail now, we could wait a bit. Have some really good seeds already in this, if you want to join, let me know by email. thanks!

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

what happened in the end? Were the seeds sent in unusual?

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I thought there was a really good mix. a couple of people sent more common things, but it all worked out nicely.

edited because the coffee hasn't kicked in yet. :)

This message was edited Sep 11, 2003 12:19 PM

Temuco, Chile(Zone 9b)

Mark , I feel that tiG did a great job with this swap and members were happy with the outcome.

Myself , I cannot complain. It was fun and it was good to be in it.

Living so far away, I can only trade or share seeds and this was a great oportunity, at least for me.

I'd love to be in one of those magnificent Co-Op.....but

Sooooo, tiG idea was a good one and

Once again, Thanx tiG !

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Hey Tig, why don't you do this one again? I have all sorts of weird seeds. LOLOLOL Really! Would love see another one of these going. LMK & thanks. Buttoneer

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

lol, okay, I might just do that!!!

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Way to go gal!!! Love hearing that. I just hope I can get my friend to part with some of the fruits of that goofy Solanum mammosum plant he has so I can include some seeds. I will be able to share seeds of that later in the year if my 6 plants survive the winter, so I can plant them out in May. They are in the greenhouse, now. Looking forward to another wierd seed dip.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I just posted the thread!! hope we get as good as last year!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

we're doing it again,
http://davesgarden.com/t/416952/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.