Welcome Sunrize!!

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

Come out, come out wherever you are.
So glad you have joined us. I hope you have pictures for us.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

that's right, Liz, come out, come out wherever you are...remember the good witch in Wizard of Oz in Munchkin land!!!! Well Sunrize is a delightful munchkin!!! Elaine(aka Ramblin' Rose)

Oh Dear, Oh Dear I am a month late. Thak you for the welcome--I guess I never bothered to look at Canadian Trading--too logical por moi. Elaine, how did you know I was a Munchkin in the Wizard in high school. Dawn

LOLOL! Better late than never!
Sunrize you have to tell Jeanne about your tour with Des Kennedy. She went to hear him last night and see his slides of the trip.

Liz, hopefully you, Elaine and Dawn will come up to Denman Island on June 21-22 for the Annual Denman Island Garden Tour and get to meet Des and see his garden. It's quite lovely.

That sounds like fun. I've only seen him on tv and read his books and articles. Now, sunrize has probably had dinner with him!

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

I'm coming, Jeanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E.

Great, we'll have a wonderful time. DH says he can handle 4 women for a few days. LOL. Elaine, you and DH will go crazy talking roses. When Liz comes up in May, we'll get all the details worked out.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.