Beautiful Tess

(Zone 5a)

I was online looking for a photo of a husky to draw when I saw this one picture. I emailed the lady that owns Tess to ask for permission to draw her baby, she gave it and here is the result and a link to her webpage http://www.users.bigpond.com/tempestal/tess's_page.htm

This message was edited Friday, Feb 7th 1:06 AM

Thumbnail by windsurffer
Crossville, TN

How beautiful!! Tess looks like my son's former dog, Travis (Traveler of the Applichian Trail), who lived to be about 18 years old...He was a beautiful and faithful freind. Jo

(Zone 5a)

I love huskies and her little face just touched my heart, love those eye's.
Did your son ever get another husky?

Newcastle, ON(Zone 5a)

That is a fantastic likeness Wind..such talent!
Sure is a cute face.

(Zone 5a)

Yes she does have a beautiful face, I sent a photo to her owner and she thinks that it's beautiful.

Crossville, TN

No, Kit...but he does have another good one...my Granddog, Scout!! Jo

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

Wind, I wish I had your talent - it's beautiful. Blaze says he is so happy that his "grandmere" is so talented and is getting the blue eye part down pat before she creates his. lol You know I had to tease you, what are friends for? You have a special talent and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your gourd creations. You go girl!

(Zone 5a)

Thanks Carol and give Star Dust, I mean Blaze *giggle* a big hug and kiss for me and tell her that grandmere loves her and of couse you know I love them all.

The look on Tess's face and those eyes just warmed my heart and I have fallen head over hills in love with this beauty, only wish I could have a dog.

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Windsurffer, Great to see your nice artwork. The Husky one is so nice. Donna

(Zone 5a)

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.