HelloFellow Gardeners

Am new to DG--It looks like an interesting site--I am an organic gardener (for 32 years)--also a weekend gardener as I normally travel for a living (right now I am working from home -Bless the internet). I have 5 grown children--8 grandkids--15 raised veggie gardens and 25 flower gardens (no lawn just decks and gardens)--I live on the top of a mountain overlooking the Deleware River here in PA. Hopefully I will be able to post now and again (I carry a laptop with me when I travel). Looking forward to 'getting to know you'. :)

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello Skywarrior,Glad you are here!

Welcome, Skywarrior, and thank you for introducing yourself. This is a great site with lots of friendly folks and good information. Enjoy!

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Glad to have you join us Skywarrior!!! Welcome to Dave's!!!!!

sue

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Welcome-hope that you enjoy it here. Sounds like you will have many gardening adventures to share.

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Hi Skywarrior, It's good to have another organic gardener with us. I hope your schedule allows you to check in often and enjoy all this great site has to offer.

Crossville, TN

Welcome Skywarrior.....You will make so many friends here that you will wonder what you did without us!! LOL
Jo

St. Louis, MO(Zone 6b)

A warm welcome from a cold New York City. You will find this to be one big happy family where we can share our frustrations (failures) as well as our successes and find the comfort and understanding experience of others to lead us on. Welcome

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

Welcome from Florida. You live in a beautiful part of this country and the mountain top sounds wonderful.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Welcome to Dave' Skywarrior!!

Newcastle, ON(Zone 5a)

Welcome Skywarrior..your gardens sound fabulous..
Hope you will be able to share some knowledge and fun with us.
Do you have pictures of your gardens to show us?
Cheers,
Carol

Dover, NH(Zone 5a)

Hello, Skywarrior! Welcome to DG!

Thanks everyone for the Welcome--I have posted here and there and hope to catch up with you on one of the forums. With all this cold and snow I can only HOPE to have my peas in by St Patty's Day. At the rate we are going the ground will still be frozen. Ah well :)

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Welcome from Alaska, Skywarrior! Don't feel too bad about your weather. I'll be lucky if I can get my peas in by Mother's Day!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

A big welcome from Ky.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.