Daily support February 5th

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

OK guys it looks like |I am going to have to start getting tough with you guys!!!! :)

Stop your whinging and start smiling. Dieting is all about positive thinking and there seems to be a downward spiral happening here, you are all bringing each other down and I will not have it do you hear! :))

Right crunch time. Todays task is to tell me in one word why you want to lose weight? I want you to really think hard about it. Dont just put the first thing that comes into your head but really be honest with yourself.

It is nearly spring and we want to be fit and feeling good to get out there in our gardens dont we?!!!!

I have had a really good couple of days after several weeks of hell so I want us all to pull together and think positive. Then, hopefully your positive thoughts will filter through enough to pull me all the way out of this! :)))))

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!