I'm finally a Member !!

west allis, WI(Zone 4b)

Hi, I'm new here and I think I'm in garden heaven. Be gentle cause I ask lotsa questions

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Hi Babs,

Don't worry about asking lots of questions, cause we love to answer them if we know the answer. Yes, you will love it here. We have some fantastic people here and we are one big happy family.

So a big welcome to you from Sunny So. Calif.

Donna

Plumieville, PA(Zone 6b)

Hi Babs......Welcome!

Willamette Valley-OS, OR(Zone 8a)

(((((~Welcome Babs~)))))

Questions?....
We are ALL EARS!

ZZ.

Welcome to Dave's Garden, Babs. I think it's heavenly here, too!

St. Louis, MO(Zone 6b)

Welcome Babs to this large and loving family. My gracious, what a bunch of night-owls. Do you all get up early or go to bed late? Yawn, I think I'll go back to bed :-)

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome neighbor glad to have you here with us.
enjoy the site and ask as many ?s as you want thats how we all learn.

Crossville, TN

Welcome new friend!! We are all one big family...we may pick at each other...but all in fun....Jo

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Babs, welcome, I'm sure you will enjoy DG. I will answer any questions I can. I have to sign off with my DG name, as there are more than one Donnas in this group. I didn't realize at the time i was asked for a name that I could be so innovative as most of the members are, so I just picked my dear Mothers name. rutholive, (Donna)

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Welcome Babs, this is the best site, you will love it.
A better bunch of gardners you will not find....
Pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Hi, Babs! Did you clean your house real good before you logged on?... cause it will never be clean again! This place is truly addictive!

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Welcome, you will have fun here, don't be shy, just join right in.

west allis, WI(Zone 4b)

I'm so happy to be here,and love it that everyone is so freindly!!

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Ah!! Welcome to another WI gardener!! I think that you will like it here.

Newcastle, ON(Zone 5a)

Hi Babs..just like Weez said..you won't have time for much of anything else..'cause Dave's Garden will become a part of your day..everyday! So much to learn, and beautiful photos to see.
Cheers,
Carol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.