Hardcore exercisers........I need your opinion

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

I do a basic tae bo workout three times a week. I am currently using the Billy Blanks "Basic 2" tape. It's a killer!!!! What I would like to know is can I do this more than 3 times a week, or should I be doing Soloflex weight work the alternate nights. I am trying to get back in the groove of working out since my summer/fall hiatus when I just didn't have the time to devote to it. I am wanting to firm and tone (and yes, loose a pound or 3), not become bulked up. I am hoping that somebody that knows much more than I do can give me some suggestions. The people here at Dave's seem to be so supportive, that's why I posted here. I should add that I am very physically active, since the Spouse and I farm. I hit the floor about 5 am and am not generally finished for the day till after 8 at night. My excercising is done after I get in at night. yes, I DO need to exercise, since there are muscles that don't get used, even in my brutal day's work. :>) Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. TIA

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!