Hoyas?

Waterford, ON(Zone 6a)

Would anyone be interested in trading hoyas this summer?
I have 3 or 4 different hoyas that I could take cuttings off closer to summer...hoya carnosa variegated, hindu rope,hoya pubicalyx, and I think a hoya bella. Looking especially for hindu rope variegated...but make a suggestion!

Waterford, ON(Zone 6a)

I stopped by a tropical plant greenhouse in a nearby city and found a three more varieties of hoyas, although unnamed except one, the variegated hindu rope I've been looking for! Although small, it has one red leaf on it!
One hoya was a variegated with the green in the middle of the leaf, and the last hoya I purchased is variegated with very tiny leaves. Would anybody have any idea what types of hoya these are? Hopefully I can post pics in a couple of weeks.
Thanks,
onca156

Celaya, Mexico(Zone 10a)

My very small collection just contains a few variegated carnosa, a carnosa compacta (currently flowering)and 2 unknown Hoyas (see picture of leafs).
Waiting for the unknown once to flower since that still seems to be the best way to identify Hoyas.
Also have another unknown one but sadly enough the leaf cutting rooted yet in 2 Years did not generate any offspring growth. Any idea how to get it to grow shoots?
So, not much for trading, but very interested in Pubicalyx (especially CV 'Red Buttons'if anybody has one or knows where to get it), bella, kerrii.
One place to look at for Hoya identification is http://members.tripod.com/khedlund/hoyapdl/index.html
Pictures on that site usually include flowers and foliage thus might help with your ID of distinct leafs onca156.

Thumbnail by PanamonCreel
Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

WOW PanamonCreel, I did not know there were so many Hoya species. Thank you very much for such great link.

Celaya, Mexico(Zone 10a)

And there are many more Ursula.

Anybody here ever ordered Hoyas or other tropicals from Pike Lake Greenhouses in Saskatchewan and can let me know how satisfied they where with them?
I want to Mail order some Hoyas from them and would like to see what the customer satisfaction is beforehand.

This message was edited Friday, Jun 6th 10:58 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.