Ultimate 3 bears story

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

Baby bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table and looks into his small bowl. It is empty. "Who's been eating my porridge," he squeaks?"

Papa bear arrives at the table and sits in his big chair. He looks in to his bowl and it is also empty. "Who's been eating my porridge?!!, he roars.

Momma bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and yells, "For xxxxx sake!!!, how many times do I have to go through this with you idiots?? It was Momma bear who got up first, it was Momma bear who woke everyone in the house, it was Momma bear who made the coffee, it was Momma bear who unloaded the dishwasher from last night and put everything away, it was Momma bear who went out in the cold morning air to fetch the newspaper, it was Momma bear who put the xxxxx! cat outside, cleaned the litter box and filled the cats water and food dish, and now that you have decided to drag your lazy bear rear end downstairs and grace Momma bears kitchen with your grumpy presence, listen good, cause I'm only going to say it ONE more time!!!!!

"I HAVE'NT MADE THE DA-- PORRIDGE YET!!!!!!!!

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!