Thumbnail by Floridian
Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

Or roadside field...

Thumbnail by Floridian
Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

all are interesting and beautiful

Thumbnail by Floridian
Dover, NH(Zone 5a)

Your pics are all so incredible. Are you a professional photographer?

Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

LOL! No, I'm just AVID photographer but thanks for the thought. I really do put a lot of myself into my pictures.

Dover, NH(Zone 5a)

It shows!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Great shots, Stacey! Webs are awesome. I especially like that first one.

Fountain, FL(Zone 8a)

I love seeing webs..except up close and on my face. LOL I've taken pics of a few,but they don't even come close to yours.

Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

I always walk thru the brush with my arm up and in front of me so I don't walk face first into a web...well almost always! It's a creepy feeling trying to peel web off, isn't it? Hehehe...worse is wondering where the spider is!!

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

It has usually gone inside the back of your shirt!

Fountain, FL(Zone 8a)

Yup...when it happens to me I feel creepy crawly all over.

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

I'm gettin' the heebee geebies reading this and thinking about spiders crawling down my back. EEEEEEEEEWWWW! I once walked into a banana spider web and bounced off it. I could not walk through it was so strong. I was amazed. I freaked when I looked up and saw the spider right over my head moving around. After that, I either make my husband walk in front of me or I carry a stick and swish it around in front of me as I walk in the woods. Some of those webs can catch birds in them, I swear!

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

I knew there was a reason I should have stayed married!

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

Just use the stick, it works about as well. And sticks don't cop attitudes or require houses, food, clothes, etc. like spouses. The only trouble is your arm might get a little tired after a while.

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

ROFL

Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

LOL you two. I'll tell you what, I'm so glad to hear you tell of a spider web that strong. We were down in the Corkscrew Swamp and I saw a small vine twirling up a spider web anchor line from the rail of the boardwalk. Paul called me and I didn't take a picture and no one believes me...except Paul. Still kicking myself for missing that shot!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.