Hello, I am new to Dave's Garden!

Social Circle, GA(Zone 8a)

Hello from Georgia!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Hey yourself! Waving from over here in Tennessee :) Glad to have you gardening with us!

Old Town (Gainesvill, FL(Zone 8a)

Hello from down here in freezing florida :)

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

It's cold in Kentucky too,but I'm waving!

Welcome!

Crossville, TN

HEhehe...hello from Sunny Arizona!!! COLD nights, but warm days. You will love it here in the Garden...and will make many good friends here. Jo

Welcome, Jenks! So nice you joined us here.

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

My arms are a waving...can you see me all the way from California?

Welcome and have a good time.

Donna

Dover, NH(Zone 5a)

Hello from frozen New Hampshire!

Lake Stevens, WA(Zone 8a)

Brand new to Dave's Garden. Middle of the night and a little insomnia, so I have time to introduce myself. I live in NW Washington State. Right now it is 50 degrees outside. Unbelieveably warm winter and I feel for the rest of you that are freezing. My main gardening loves are fuchisias, tuberous begonias, brugmansias and anything that blooms in the winter (especially if it smells good). I hobby garden and have a largish greenhouse that is heated to minimum 38 degrees in the winter. Looking forward to learning lots here. I love learning! Also, the trading looks exciting. Glad I found you all!
FuchisaFan

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Waving to you both from the Garden State!!!! Welcome to DG!!!!!

sue

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi Jenks - glad to see you found the Welcome forum!!! There is sooo much to see here at Daves. We WILL get together this summer.

Welcome to you too FuchsiaFan, every day there are new threads to watch and explore.

Northport, ME(Zone 5b)

Waving HELLO from Maine,but keeping the mittens on.Frank

Welcome to FuchsiaFan, too! This is such a great site, I know you'll enjoy it tremendously.

Crossville, TN

Welcome to FuchsiaFan.....we have some more nice members from your state. Jo

Willamette Valley-OS, OR(Zone 8a)

Hello Jenks!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Fuchsia!!!!!!!!!!
ZZ's waving a top of the Morning to you both,
from the Great 'Pacific Northwest'
Here in Oregon!
Where everything is Green and Friendly!
And a Wonderful 57º at 4:40am

WELCOME GUYS...Now start diggin!
ZZ.

Thanks y'all! wow!

Go_vols-LOL I am not a HUGE football fan, but I am a DAWG! LOL I went to UGA!

Azalea-you are right! There is a lot to do here! I get a little lost sometimes ;)

Fuchia fan-maybe you can give me a clue about what to plant to get blooms in winter?!?!?! I would love to get some blooms during winter!

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Hi to both!! Fushia, can I live in your greenhouse-below zero here in WI . Welcome home.

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Hi to both!! Fuschia, can I live in your greenhouse-below zero here in WI . Welcome home.

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

hello from NC
moretz

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome from Michigan...brrr, cold state, but you have found a warm place to enjoy.....

Diana

St. Louis, MO(Zone 6b)

Hi Jenks and FuchsiaFan. Welcome from New York City where we plant gardens between slabs of concrete ;-) I'm only a week old at Dave's Garden and already feel like an ole' timer. Enjoy the show. This ain't practice, its for real. Have fun and share in the love and laughter as well as the excitement and frustration of making the world more beautiful a flower at a time.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

jenks is that you??? my friend from the nhgc???
welcome to this site its a great place, glad to have you here
welcome,
dori

Yes Dori! it is me!!!! I saw you on another thread and wondered the same thing! Thank you!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

oh how cool -so very glad you are here with us...cool cool cool!!!!

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

And I found her!!! Or she found me!! Remember the post I started looking for Mr Stripe Tomato seeds - well, she happened to see it and sent me some - sase! Then I talked her in to joining!

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Hi Jenks, that sounds like something else. Welcome, I've been a member longer than you but last summer and fall I didn't even have time to turn the computer on. Great place, but I'm not very computer literate. rutholive (Donna)

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Hi Jenks, welcome to Dave's from the dry side of Oregon where it is 14 degrees this morning. Davesgarden is always warm and friendly. You'll love it here, it is so much fun.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.