daily support January 15th

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

I am feeling very bad today :(( and I put on a fair amount of weight over christmas but I am now managing to hold it steady at least.

Big mama I too lost alot of weight a few years ago and I know how difficult it is to restart. When you are feeling fat it is easy to get motivated, but once the weight goes and you are feeling good it is much more difficult to start again and keep motivated. Weight is relative to how youa re feeling though. Think back to when you were overweight and how you felt. Is it so disimilar to how you feel now? and remember how good you can look and try to motivate yourself once again.

Bug Girl- I am with you. It is difficult when you are not at your best. Dont feel bad. Just watch you dont overeat and maybe as the days begin to lengthen and we start to feel better you will find the motivation you need! :))

Everyone else I hope you have a good day today !

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!