Daily support January 14th

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

Good luck everyone - for those who started the weigh ins, we're solidly into week two of the diets, hopefully people are getting into better habits.

On my part, and it's been this way for several years, but I seem to keep forgetting - if I do my high protein shake for breakfast, it usually bodes well for the rest of the day. Not sure why, maybe it's the beginning of the day mindset. Have a large salad to take to work (no dressing, just a little bit of feta cheese and balsamic vinegar). No - didn't make it to the gym this morning *surprise, surprise* - plus leave on a 2 day out of town trip. Will be back for the weigh-in, hopefully with decent results, but it will be harder this week because of eating out with colleagues.

This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!