January 13, 2003

southeast, NE

Good evening everyone!

Kathleen I do hope your father-in-law is doing better. I'm sure it is very hard for your husband and his family.

Thanks to those of you who are posting such wonderful pictures.

I interviewed today at a company that places financial personnel. They have several part time openings. What an event that turned out to be. First my printer started leaving black splotches so I called the copy center that I normally use and asked them to print my resume that I would e-mail them. And then I left late because I couldn't find my keys. Julia had moved the car yesterday to unload bags of softener salt. Ended up using the hidden extra key. Then as I was leaving, there was a ewe out but I figured "he** with her" - she was by herself and would figure out how to get in. And then I got to the printers and they couldn't find my resume. So they had to download it and print it again. I did make it to the appointment a few minutes early. They then had me fill out a fairly detailed application. About half way through it, they realized they had given me the wrong application and I had to start over. (THe applications were exactly the same except different color and different company name on top.) Interview part went well but then I had to take a test on accounting procedures (which I didn't know I had to do) and I totally bombed it. They will let me retake the test so please keep your fingers crossed!

Good news - we are supposed to get snow on Wednesday. Can you believe it - thinking that snow is good? However, it is so dry. I do hope it clears up by Friday because Julia is leaving with some of her friends to go to the Denver Stock Show. I do envy her - she is going to have so much fun. I did give the "I will not bail you out of Denver jail" speech. She just did the eye roll and said "yes Mom". Lambing seems to be going like last year - very slow. We had another ewe lamb yesterday. DH and Julia did pen of 5 yesterday.

Better go - need to get some accounting procedures studied.

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!