Purchasers are Wierd!!

Ladysmith, BC(Zone 8a)

I make crafts and yesterday started my first day of the summer craft selling. I will be selling down at our ferry terminal for the next 4 months.

I have everything from $3.00 up to $75.00 in value for sale. Yesterday as I said, was my first day, all day long I sold "Hot Bags" and "Microwave Mitts".

Today what did I sell all day but 'critters'!! Like 'Beanie Babies' but mine are filled with flax seeds. I had from little tiny tots to big ungainly youths buying my 'critters'.

The 4 big ungainly youths were bored out of their minds as they had just missed a ferry, and the next ferry was not for 3 hours!! They bough one of my 'critters' - a lovely green frog to use as a 'Hacky Sack'. But before these 4 bought that poor frog they asked me if I would make them a 'Hacky Sack'!!! As I had neither my sewing machine or fabric I said unfortunately NO, then we hit on the brilliant idea of perhaps the frog would do as a 'hacky sack'.

Moral of the storey - you never know what your crafts are going to end up being used for ~!!

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!