Haircuts

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

A barber gave a haircut to a priest one day. The priest tried to pay for the haircut but the barber refused, saying,"I cannot accept money from you for you are a good man - you do God's work." The next morning the barber found a dozen bibles at the door of his shop.

A policeman came to the barber for a haircut and again the barber refused payment, saying, " I cannot accept money from you for you are a good man - you protect the public." The next morning the barber found a dozen doughnuts at the door to his shop.

A lawyer came to the barber for a haircut and again the barber refused payment, saying, "I cannot accept money from you for you are a good man - you serve the justice system." The next morning the barber found a dozen more lawyers waiting for a haircut!
Bernie

This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!