Need Help with a new garden design

Seymour, TN(Zone 6b)

Well I'm moving a 24' above ground pool to put a new garden in. I have very little "male" help, so I guess I'll be doing this on my own basically. I don't have a ton of money, but I will have tons of plants to put in there. I'm winter sowing something like 100 flats of seeds, and alot of them are Hibiscus, and I have some brugs I hope to put out there to make it look tropical. But I'm at a loss...I watch HGTV and I see all those delicious gardens on there but I feel excited and overwhelmed at the thought of where to start. I wanted something cozy...my private nook, a place to escape from the neighbors. Did I mention that that section is privacy fenced ?I'll also have a deck to do something with...I'll need to bring the steps on down to the ground where as before they went to the pool. Any suggestions ? I realize I'm asking for suggestions on a wide ranged topic. Thanks !

Cheryl

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!