Daily Support January 11

Good Morning All! Geez, I've never started this thread before :-) Well, in looking at my week in review, I think I did well but see some areas I need to work on. My weight loss is wonderful and I know it won't continue at that many pounds a week but I'm thankful. My physical activity is very good too, I think. I really need to work on breakfast. YUK! I found myself really getting hungry yesterday so this morning, I started off with a thin slice of whole wheat toast with just a "skim" of peanut butter and a hard boiled egg white. I'm going to try and make sure I eat something every 5 or 6 hours, if possible. I must tell you though, that I make meatballs this morning and put on a pot of spagetti sauce. I'll have to really watch my portion on that. Hope everyone has a GREAT and wonderful day! Hugs to all!

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!