Daily support January 10th

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

Hope I'm not taking over too much on the first posts for these. I'm up early before work, usually log in and catch up on things. Anyone else wanting to start them, please do! :)

For those doing the weigh in, remember, today is the day - and send your weights to psilo. For those who are interested, she can still add new people I am sure. Just send your weight to psilo.

For those not weighing, either because they're not ready or because it's not week 6 (lil grin at pebble), keep up with your progress. marigold - you still out there, how's it going? psilo - we're all still pulling for you. bug, how's your back doing? Doris - congrats on the scan, and you're a stronger person than me being able to resist sweets in the house. Cheers to everyone and off to the mad mad world.

Last thing, not much, especially considering the snacking - but I did lose a pound. Workouts at the gym start tomorrow so I'm finally ready. I'll be honest tomorrow and 'fess up whether I went.

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!