Daily support January 8th

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

First the welcomes! Welcome aboard, branka - the more the merrier. I'm fairly new to this group, only a few months, but it's a good reminder and motivator without being overly intrusive since you participate when you want to - after all, this is about being self-motivated. People provide support, ideas. If you're interested, you're free to join the weekly weigh in, just send into psilo on Friday morning, if possible and she'll send out within a day or so. For more info on this, you can read some of the posts at the end of December.

Chamma - wow, wonderful progress. Great photos!

On my part, this isn't the right week for the juice fast - it's not that I'm hungry - I just don't have the resolve this week. I'm not blowing the eating overall, I'm just not able to fast. I'll try in a couple of weeks - and just focus this week on eating moderately. Disappointed about this because I was hoping to do a juice and cleanse fast for a few days the beginning of each month.

psilo - been thinking about you. Haven't seen you in a few days, and just hoping you're hanging in there. We're all pulling for you!

This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!