Daily support January 7th

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

Good morning everyone! Day 1 of the juice fast did not go well - the resolve just wasn't there like it was last time. Of course there were the expected headaches from no coffee, but I really faltered by sneaking in and having ice cream (Lenjo - it was chocolate of course) and then nibbled on a few other things. So I guess I'll have to call that a pre-fast day and extend the juice fast another day.

It's not to lose weight, it's to cleanse myself, so there's really no way of pretending that yesterday was OK.

Better resolve today, I hope. Good to hear about everyone drinking so much water - I did pretty good also but I need to do better THROUGHOUT the day, not just afternoon and evening. Found an interesting article on effects of water and brain activity and other benefits:

http://www.powereating.com/tom/060102.html

Good luck everyone!

This thread has 23 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!