outlook express?

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

i just switched over to outlook express because my virus scanner won't work on compuserve. why am i on compuserve, because we got our computer free with rebates if we signed up for compuserve for 3 years. had to have one anyways so what the heck.
now..... i need to use outlook express with @cs.com. my problem is: i get my incoming mail no problem but it will not make any other folders except "inbox" and "sent". the next problem: when i send outgoing mail it will not copy it into the sent folder. third problem: i can't make any other folders. so i have no way of saving any email messages that i might want to and i have no way of saving my sent messages.
i don't want to change my email address because we will be going with a dsl this year and i'll change it then. once is definately enough. :)
i'm not very literate when it comes to computer stuff so i will need to have very simple instructions. thank you
debi z

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!