New to this community

Hobart, IN(Zone 5a)

Hello everyone, I'm a new subscriber, I've lurked on and off, and posted briefly when the community was just starting out. I rediscoverd DG while doing a search and came across the Garden Watchdog.

I belong to Jb's pond forum but have never been a part of a garden community and I think it's high time I start!

I've been a avid gardener for many years and am a decorative painter. I look forward to visiting with others who share the same interests.

branka

Hi, Branka, and welcome to Dave's Garden! This is one of the best sites on the Web, the people are so friendly and there is such a wealth of information here. Glad you rediscovered DG!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Welcome Branka,

You have come to the right place. I think a lot of new folks lurk and read for a while. It is probably good to get acquainted with the site by doing that. However, we know you are here now so we will be expecting to see you post frequently. :-) Have fun. Glad you are here!!

Old Town (Gainesvill, FL(Zone 8a)

Welcome I'm a newbie myself you'll love it here, what kind of plants do you grow?

katrina

Crossville, TN

WElcome, Branka...you will make so many friends here that you will wonder how you did with out them!! Jo

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

Hi Branka and welcome. I know you will enjoy and everyone here is so nice an helpful.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

hello and welcome to our site! jump right in and have fun!

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

Welcome, branka!

Dayton, OH(Zone 6a)

Welcome Branka as a new member myself who also "lurked" awhile before jumping in & joining
In fact that's how my Fringe Dweller name came about as in England, a fringedweller is someone who observes but doesn't join in!
I'm so glad I took the plunge & have learnt so much already from the generous sharing which is wonderful on this site

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Welcome Branka, you have found the best garden on the web,

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Welcome Branka, I'm a fairly new member myself. I have lived in Wash. state all my long life and been a gardner all that time too.In the summer seems like I can't find much time to sit in front of the computer but now that I have finally gotten the Christmas decorations stored away and no company i can again enjoy DG.

Rutholive, I don't believe I've met you in the garden yet...welcome, and enjoy the time you can now spend at DG!

Brazil, IN(Zone 5a)

This welcome is probably a little late, but I just got here myself. Noticed your in my zone and state glad your here and hope to catch in a forum now and then. Tracy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.