Daily support January 5th

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

Hi folks! Keep up the good work. I'm phasing into my juice fast week - starts tomorrow.

Some of loser things that I've done this weekend include:

* finding a new snack (soy crackers). These are like tiny rice cakes made out of soy that actually have flavor, unlike most rice cakes. Brand - Genisoy (They're called Soy Crisps - and the favor is Roasted Garlic & Onion).

* buying veggie burgers (this with a bagel is pretty filling since it's do dense - and at 140 + 70 calories with a dab of low calorie salad dressing = 220 calories. It's definitely "filling" - even if not high volume.

* Spirulina protein shakes. This particular brand has many flavors and a single serving has 100% vitamins. One thing I've done with this is put it in a blender with a tray of ice and blend til smooth. Results in big drink that takes a while to drink. Again, filling.

My approach after the juice fast is going to be finding things that taste good and aren't super high in fat. So, any suggestions that you ENJOY eating and are also low fat, low calorie - tell us! :)

This message was edited Sunday, Jan 5th 10:17 AM

This thread has 12 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!