Trichocereus pachanoi, 6" seedlings.

rural, WY(Zone 3a)

I have a bunch of San Pedro cacti, all from seed about 4 years old. They are very quick growing columnar cacti. I'm interested in trading for tropicals, herbs, and hardy perennials for zone 5.
Thanks

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

hmm zone 5 - you moving to Pemberton Dennis?

rural, WY(Zone 3a)

How'd you guess Liz?
I'm going up in the AM to see 2 beauties, one has a basement on a flood plain (it floods) and the other has a 1.5 acre 'slough' through the back, on a 2.5 acre parcel.
I've been told the houses are 'really funky' and great area for bird watchers. LOL. I assume a house sinking into a marsh would be great for your birders.
Why am I going?
Oh then the 2 other acreages, both water front on a small lake, with the mega powerlines going directly over the lake and land. ZZ ZZ ZZ ZZ ZAP! No thanks. I think it's good to look at everything then decide.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

LOL - they sound interesting... Pretty snowy up Whistler, how are you going to know what your soil looks like? I mean, first things first.

rural, WY(Zone 3a)

LOL The soil is more important than house! The land is the stuff I need, I do have a tent you know...
Found a really wicked place, 5.5 acres, cheap, and awesome, I'll tell you about it later!

Waterford, ON(Zone 6a)

I'd be interested in a cactus. My trade list can be viewed at: http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/onca156

Thanks!

rural, WY(Zone 3a)

Onca I'm interested in your hops, I'll email you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.