Daily support January 4th

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Hi all, thankyou for sending in your weights. I think I have everyones now and will be sending the charts out to you all very shortly.

The first weeks of trying to lose weight are always the worst so make sure you have things to do that take your mind off food. Im sure we all know the right things we should be eating but having stratergies in place to stop you eating is more difficult. If I am bored I often put on some music and dance or go for a walk in the garden. I would like to hear what other people do to take their mind off either their craving to eat or their hunger?

Keep organised and make sure you have some snacks handy that are good for you and as pebble would say make sure you drink plenty of fluids.

The weather here has turned very cold and the mind then automatically turns to food. Make some warming soup or casseroles but lay off all the potatoes and all the stodgy foods that will just bloat you up.

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!