Daily support January 3rd - D DAY

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Ok everyone. for those of you choosing to take part this is your day of reckoning. Everyone get on those scales and email me your total weight - be honest, noone will be shocked i promise and noone but us will see it.

Organisation is everything and makes sure that any left over temptations are thrown out or kept strictly out of the way!

BG you sound just like me a fellow sufferer of bipolor depression (manic) to everyone else. have you had any psychiatric support as well as medication. I think I am stabilizing alittle so maybe you shouldnt settle for second best. I often find that losing weight and feeling good about myself is a good boost for mental health. I wish you luck and we will give you all the support you need.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

This thread has 22 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!