Help!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Ok I am not even sure what to ask. My puter has been really messed up sense I had that spyware stuff on it keeps getting worse. Not to mention my keyboard quit. Ok anyway I can't use java at all now I know I need the new windows updates but when I download them I get all the way back to desktop and updating windows files then I get a registry error and must restart. Well when it restarts I get windows is now repairing your registry and with back up files. So it wipes out everything I need. My question is if I do a windows install over the top will it fix my registry or will I have to do a total reformat.I knew the java wasn't right but I tried to go in chat this morning before work to see if it would work and it wouldn't so it has to be fixed by Tues. lol Thanks for any help and please tell me in laymans terms I am no puter expert!

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!