Kids pray the darnedest things

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

A 3-year old boy, while praying The Lord's Prayer, said, "Our Father, who does art in heaven, Harold is his name. Amen."

Another little boy was overheard praying, "Lord, if You can't make me a better boy, don't worry about it. I'm having a real good time like I am."

A Sunday School class was studying the 10 Commandments. One child stood up and recited the tenth commandment, "Thou shalt not take the covers off the neighbor's wife."

After his baby brother's christening, a young boy was crying all the way home from the church. The father asked what was wrong. "The preacher said that he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, and I wanted to stay with you and mom."

A little girl praying the Lord's Prayer: "...and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us some e-mail. Amen."

How about "...and forgive us our trash baskets as we forgive those who ut trash in our baskets."

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!