daily support December 31st

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Hi all now we are all on the verge of a new Year I hope you are gearing yourselves up for the work ahead! :))

Hi Vic. Have we met before? If not then we are glad to have you aboard, the more the merrier!! First off you send me your actual weight in pounds, then for the weeks thereafter you just send me the number of LBS you have lost/gained and I work it in accordingly. Everyone gets an updated chart each week so we can all see how we are doing. At the end of this year you all seemed to prefer a Friday weigh in. Does this still stand?

I havent been around much lately. My depression has taken a turn for the worse and I have had to change my meds. Hopefully they will do the trick this time!! But dont worry I am still with you all!!

Hope you have a Happy New Year.

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!