Any progress on drying those gourds?

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Hi Y'all!

After I did the seed thing back in the fall, I wanted to also host a gourd seed swap if we had enough interest. I've gotten about half of my gourds dry now. Still waiting on others to dry.

How is everyone else doing with their gourd drying? Do you think we should still have a gourd seed swap? If so, when do you think would be a good time for you?

Just checking interest level & appropriate timing if anyone is still game for this :)

Crossville, TN

Morph....mine are still drying...hopefully they will be dry in time for a swap in very early spring. Jo

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Thanks, Jo. I didn't realize your goose was a dipper until you mentioned it! I would have sworn it was a swan!

(Zone 5a)

Morph all of mine are dried and decorated I hope to have more next season. I have so many seeds form different gourds,the only ones I don't have is the cave man's club. I am going to order the seeds for those and I do hope that I will have enough room to plant most of them.

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

Hi Morph, Now that Christmas is over I am hoping to start on my gourd projects. I don't have the room to grow plants but I could donate my seeds!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.