Another one I have finished

(Zone 5a)

The fish and sea horse I made with clay and they also glow in the dark.

Thumbnail by windsurffer
Burlington, ON(Zone 6a)

Keep your pics coming, your creations are inspiring!

(Zone 5a)

Oh thank you, it means so much that you really like it. This is the second year I have painted or tried to create anything on gourds so you can understand why it means so much.

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

How wonderful Wind! you made the sea horse and fish from clay? you must be a natural, they look so good!! i sure hope sometime you will consider selling your creations :)
patricia

(Zone 5a)

Tootsie they are for sale, if you see any thing you like just email me and we will talk. I still have to set up a place to sell them, I have been so busy decorating them that I haven't had the time to do so.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

ALL your creations are beautiful! I particularly like this one because of the added depth dimension.

I remember making diaramas in elementary school, but always used a shoebox, never a gourd. I didn't even know ALL the different uses for gourds back then. I'm always learning something new!

Thanks for sharing it was us and keep them coming ;~)

This message was edited Saturday, Dec 28th 9:14 PM

Crossville, TN

Kit...howloevely!! You are just too much talent for one person. Jo

(Zone 5a)

Shirley I didn't get the chance to do this kind of art in school but I try and come up with new ideas.

Jo I fear that I am running dry on ideas, I am trying now to figure out something to do with the smaller gourds I have. It is one thing to have an idea but another thing to want to draw or creat it, that is my problem. I get so bored sometimes that it is hard to come up with something else to do. I have a lot of ideas for the larger gourds but it is so hard for me to draw on a small scale. I do have so many half done items that I think are just not worth the effort because they are small...go figure.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.