daily support December 27

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Hi ladies, its nice to hear that you are all managing to make it through the holidays relatively unscathed. Just hang in there the New Year is nearly upon us! :) what do you all do for the New Year? Here in the UK parties abound, and you can forget about getting in a pub, they are always packed tu the gunnels!! booze is consumed by the bucketful.

I managed not to over eat at christmas too, though I did enjoy the food that I allowed myself :)) Our house (with 3 children) has been chaos and I have found it very difficult to cope at times, my depression being very up and down, but I am getting there, and I will be relieved when things get back to normal.

I hope that many will join us in the New Year so that we can all reach our goals in 2003!

This thread has 12 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!