Tropicals

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

So - Ruth Ann - I know you have a bunch of Alocasias/Colocasias - where did you get them?

Burlington, ON(Zone 6a)

I don't have that many anymore, the Brugs usurp their space in the garden. ;)
Mostly I pick them up at local nurseries and pond plant places Liz.

Can you recommend a pond place that ships? And has a website?

rural, WY(Zone 3a)

Liz are you in winter denial? Sorry I couldn't resist.
There are a few places around town, such as Tropics to Tropics, and Hawaiian botanicals, have you been to them? Their selections are limited but maybe they'll do an order for you?
Check your email.

Burlington, ON(Zone 6a)

Moore Water Garden in Port Stanley are reliable and have been in business for years. I have been buying from them for over 15 years myself.
They do not have a web site but you can contact them here to ask for a catalogue Liz.
moorewg@execulink.com
Here is the Garden Watchdog report on them with their mailing address and phone number.
http://gardenwatchdog.com/c/202/
They have Lotus and Water Lilies 'to die for'!

How did you know Dennis? LOL. I've been to both places, btw, Hawaiian Botanicals is changing over to carnivorous plants, and I pretty well have all the ones TtoT has.
Thanks Ruth Ann - I'll email them. But as you know - I don't actually have a pond. But I do want more cannas and EEs.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

Liz..what about Ponds Beautiful, Roger's place in Langley???? Elaine

Now that one I haven't heard of Elaine. Do they have a website?

Liz, I see another huge obession in the making. LOL

If you could only see them in the GH brugcrazy. There are so many but they're still small. Hopefully next year at least the cannas can stay outside. But MORE! I NEED MORE !! LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.