Things you want to trade

(Zone 5a)

If you have a craft item that you would like to trade please list it here or if your looking for something.

I am looking for leather lace(string) and faux fur in colors of brown, black, tan or rabbit fur that you would like to trade. I am sure I can come up with something that you might like. I would like to see a photo of these items and how much your willing to part with.

We are all responsible for S&H for what we send to each other unless your not trading but just want to give them away. The person receiving the product would be responsible for postage in this case.

I have quilt squares to trade, I have a few stars that I have made plus a few others.

I also have home made buttons in the shapes of dolphins, frogs,turtles, fish, flowers, sea horses, stars, plus a few shapes that I made up. Some of them are made with glow in the dark clay.

All of the above items has already been sold so I don't have any left for trade.

This message was edited Oct 20, 2003 9:38 PM

This thread has 43 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!