These are sold.

(Zone 5a)

These are the four gourds that I have sold to my neighbor. She informed me that she will buy all of the Native American gourds I can make. The one with the wolf has an Indian on the reverse side, I did this just for her.

Thumbnail by windsurffer
(Zone 5a)

The one in the center is the reverse side of the above wolf gourd.

Thumbnail by windsurffer
Crossville, TN

Those are really beautiful!! You are so talented! Jo

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

O how pretty!!!!! You do such lovely work Kit, you really do! Keep up the good work huh.
Again Congrats on the sale!!

(Zone 5a)

Thanks Jo so glad you like them, I also like the crafting you did with your little snowman, it is so pretty.

Molly this is what I have been working so hard on and thank you for the kind words. I can't wait to see some of your art work as soon as you have the time, now don't forger to post them.

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

You are mighty welcome Kit, and I will surely post any when I get around to finishing them...too many kids at the moment! LOL

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

They really are beautiful Is the little one n the left gold or just really shiny??

(Zone 5a)

I understand a mother's/woman's job is never done.

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

These are beautiful. I can see why your neighbor has said that she will buy any that you make. Thanks for sharing.

(Zone 5a)

Azalea I did paint it gold and then sealed it.

Ponditis your welcome, I also like to craft with sea shells. I have a gourd that I am working on now that I am using them on. This has nothing to do with gourds but here is a link that shows some of the things I do with shells
http://davesgarden.com/fp.php?pid=433242

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Very Creative. Many years ago I saw some very old pics that were made from shells. They were mostly different kinds of flowers, all framed.

Very pretty wind. I have all my seashells in a vase with white Christmas lights in amongst them. That is my seashell picture. :>)

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Neat idea Lani - I have a clear lampbase ful of shells too, but not lights in them - sounds pretty.

(Zone 5a)

Azalea I know that is not a very good picture but they are sea shell flowers. Cutting the shells is always the hardest part, sometimes they don't come out just the way I would like. The shell leaves have been scored to make it look more like leaves and then painted.

Thanks Ponditis, I never thought about adding lights, sounds beautiful and I would love to see a picture of more of your shell crafts.

Congratulations on your sales. They are all really wonderful. You are a lady with so many talents.

wind, my seashell crafts aren't crafts at all. I just put the shells in a tube-like vase and added the string of 35 lights so that they were pretty evenly dispursed and voila! My seashells are trapped so they aren't in a drawer anymore. I also did my marbles the same way so now nobody can say that I have lost MY marbles. I know exactly where they are!!!!!!!!

I look forward to seeing more of your crafts in the future.

(Zone 5a)

Lol, I like the part about you loosing your marbles, that sounds like something I would say about myself.
I have just finished the sea shell gourd project and will be posting a picture soon.

LOL My marbles and my seashells are about the ONLY things that I know where they are!!!! I have misplaced temporarily all other items of my life. LOL

(Zone 5a)

Lol, Happy New Year.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.