Daily support December 14

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Morning all. I went out for an italian last night and had a wonderful time. HAd prawn cocktail for starter, Chicken pollo with mushrooms and a white wine sauce for main course and italian trifle for dessert. I also had one glass of white wine with my meal. I didnt eat it all as my appetite is still not up to par but it was excellent and no harm was done :) Everyone commented on how good I looked, which is always good, as its been a long time since I actually felt it!!

I hope that you all have a good weekend, and dont forget your weights those of you who have yet to send them in. Dont worry too much over the holidays if you forget or really dont want to weigh yourself :) thats perfectly understandable. If you do just send it to me and I will send the chart out in the first week of 2003 in an effort to get everyone back on track once again.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :)

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!