Betty Marshall X Insignis Pink seeds and seedlings.

Burlington, ON(Zone 6a)

I got my first ever ripe seed pod this year.
I wasn't sure the seeds were good so I decided to "test a few".
As it turns out, I think every single one germinated and I have 50+ brand new seedlings (and counting) and still 1/2 of the seeds from the pod are saved.
If you would like some for postage when the weather is warmer in the spring, email me and I will get them to you.

Thumbnail by RA49
Burlington, ON(Zone 6a)

Cristina in TO, your Yahoo e mail sevice will not accept my reply to you about sending the Brug seeds. :((

Dripping Springs, TX

This maybe a dumb question but--- can u ship to the US?

Frankford, ON(Zone 5b)

HI there,

I would love some of your seedling to try and grow. I have just falling in love with these beautiful plants.

This season I had my frosty pink and a white brug bloom while I was on vacation in B.C.
I waited all year for them to bloom and sure enough they did not wait for me to get back. My step mother who was watering all my plants for me said they were beautiful, anyways.. if your interested in return (in warm weather) I could send you a cutting from one of my seedlings. I grew them from seed last season and am not sure what colour they are ( bought them from Raptor on ebay) but maybe it will be something neat.
Anyways..
Hope to hear from you
Crystal

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

Welcome Crystal! It's good to hear from you.

Burlington, ON(Zone 6a)

desert_rose, you have mail.
Crystal, so do you :))

Frankford, ON(Zone 5b)

RA49, got your email, so funny that I met you on the other forum, small world.

Liz, how are you. Well you were right once I started it is hard to stop. I don't have a pile of named varieties yet but the few I managed not to kill at first have now grown and the cuttings I took are rooting and taking over my sunroom.(I killed of Charles G and the varigated one too)
Had a heck of a run with spidermites a while back, crazy little devils with these plants.
Thanks for getting me started.

Crystal

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

LOL - just say the word - grimaldi I've got - probably have a few rooted Peaches and Cream too. Now is not the time to mail - but will put your name on a couple for the spring. If you'd like to see the rest of the brugs just email me - I have most of them on webshots.

Dripping Springs, TX

RA49 I never received your email. It may be my server-- I always have problems. Try again please.

Burlington, ON(Zone 6a)

#2 sent :)) DR.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.