bubble wrap

the Lakes Region, NH(Zone 4b)

Hi all, does anyone use the bubble wrap you can get from the packing stores? or do you have to go with the one that the GH co. sell? also, how do you attach it to the side wall? I was also told to make a grill or something to put over the blower to reduce the air that blows between the layers of poly. I already have both polys on but havent attempted to attach the blower. I dont want to have to take off one layer to install it according to one website. I only bought the blower. What can i do to install it? thanks for all your help. I really need it, mosses

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

If you have the right kind of blower it can be installed from the inside. Read the directions carefully, it should show how to do it. They will never blow to hard, the way they are engineered they have no pressure. Hope you the best!
Bernie

Catoosa, OK(Zone 7a)

I went to a packaging supply warehouse.(Tayloe) I got a 4'X250'roll of 1/2" thick bubble wrap for $41.00. I put it in my gh and I can already tell that it has helped a whole lot. I just ran it between the frame and the cover on mine. If you have actual glass, you can just dampen the glass and it will stick directly to the glass. My parents frame is wood and they used a staple gun to attach theirs.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.