Please welcome my friend 76summerwind!!!

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

O.K. guy's please give a warm welcome to a friend of mine, her name is Sandy!!!!! She has been checking the site out for a couple day's and she gave me a call at work today to say how much fun she was having!!!!!! So now she has joined and will soon be as addicted as the rest of us!!!!! hehe

When I told her about you guy's with your Brug's and other tropical's she was about having a fit so I am sure once she get's the hang of posting on the forum's she will be hanging out with the rest of you brug crazy people!!!!!!

She has also just started growing from seed so maybe if anybody has extra's we can get a REAL GREAT DG garden going for her this spring!!!!!!!!

SO WELCOME SANDY, YOU WILL LOVE DG!!!!!!!!!!

sue

P.S. Oh NO, I FORGOT TO WARN HER ABOUT HORSESHOE!!!!! LOL

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Welcome! This place and it's people are so much fun! See you around.

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Welcome Sandy I know you will love it here.

A very warm welcome to DG, Sandy!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Welcome to the most interesting thing around!
Bernie

cape may court house, NJ(Zone 6a)

Thank you Sue, I hope you know what a special person you are. Sue, is alway's the same,sweet and so giving of herself.
The plant you loved so(and took!) is yours now.
Another will sit in that window for all to "Enjoy"

Hello to everyone. Thank you for the warm welcome.

As said new friends shine like gold

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

well any friend of sues is ok in my book! welcome to the best darn garden site around. have fun and dont worry about horseshoe hes like a big kitten!!! ;]
GLAD your here!
dori

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

Welcome, Sandy :)

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

I paid 76summerwind to say that!!!! hehe

sue

Crossville, TN

Sue...I'm sure you have never had to pay anyone to say nice things about you! Welcome Sandy...this is a great site...and you will treasure all the friends you make here.Jo

cape may court house, NJ(Zone 6a)

I hate to say this but,,,,,,, Sue did pay me!!!!

Just kidding . As Sue say's Tee Hee!

Yes, I do love it here and what a delightful group you are.

Any birders out there or dog breeders????

Haven't heard from the fella I'm suppose to look out for!
Is he hiding????
It did not go well today Sue,have to return on the 9th. What a delightful man! As alway's you kids are #1.
Do they have a course on people skills!!! Why don't you kids start a class? It would be a big money maker down here!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.