You asked for it Bud...

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Bud, did you hear what happened to ole' Boudreaux? He almost got one of dem dare speedin' tickets. It went like dis:One day Boudreaux was driving the car with Clotile in the passenger seat.
A policeman pulled Boudreaux's car over to the side of the road and the policeman came to the window of the car next to Boudreaux.

The policeman told Boudreaux that he was speeding and that he would have to give Boudreaux a speeding ticket.

Boudreaux tells the policeman that he was not speeding. Boudreaux then turns to Clotile and says, "Mais, Clotile you was watchin me. Tell de officer if dats true dat I was speedin!"

Clotile turns to the officer and says, "Mais officer, I can't tell you whether my husband was speedin because I don't pay attention to him when he's drunk!".

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!