Welcome pcelizabeth

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

I know you will enjoy this site and all the people here. I am glad to see another LA resident onboard!

Welcome, pcelizabeth. This is a wonderful group and it's great to have you here.

Panama City Beach, FL(Zone 8b)

Thanks Whiterose. I'm really having fun. This may be the key to learning a little more about using this computer too. I do much better in the dirt than with machines.

I know exactly what you mean -- gardening is MUCH more soothing than computing! The Computer Talk forum is very helpful. DG really is fun, isn't it? I am totally addicted.

Crossville, TN

Welcome to the best site on the web. You will feel so at home here...Jo

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Glad to have you join us pcelizabeth.

"eyes"

Thumbnail by eyesoftexas
Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Hi pcelizabeth, welcome to Dave's. I too am in the process of learning how to make the computer work. There are a lot of really knowledgeble people here, so if you ask they will answer. My problem is understanding the answers! I too am better with shovels and dirt. See ya around.

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

Welcome to Dave's pcelizabeth :)

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Hi, pcelizabeth! :) With a username starting with PC, you're a shoe-in for being able to learn computers. Stop on by the computer talk forum if you have questions, yes! Welcome from Howie and me in Ohio, by the way.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.