Just put up my DG Store and have beautiful H-bird feeders

Old Town (Gainesvill, FL(Zone 8a)

I had never saw these until the sales rep came here and they are just beautiful, hand blown glass. I just thought I would let all you Hummer lovers know!!! I know I read a few posts of folks looking for new ones!!! The store name is All Seasons Nursery :) You all have a great day :)

Katrina

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Looked for your store. Went to DG Store and to Members Stores. What is it listed under??

I like them, real nice.

This message was edited Thursday, Dec 5th 4:29 PM

Its under All Seasons Nursery, I put it under business name in case I want to make a personal store one day!!!

Katrina

In member stores

This message was edited Thursday, Dec 5th 4:27 PM

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Katrina I copyed a picture to take down to my sister. I know she will like them. FL sounds nice right now. 28 degrees outside now.

Yes it is! I have never lived anywhere else so can't imagine it being that cold during the day!!! Its probably about 60 outside right now, low tonight 47, but it is going to freeze tommorow UGH!!

Katrina

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

Hi, Katrina, and welcome to Daves! i buy my potting soil in bulk from you, tons and tons, and have talked brugs with you and bought roses from you. you have to check out the pics on the brug forum. arlene

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

btw, i have my first winter hummer, been here 10 days or so. have you seen any at your place?

I haven't seen any at home, but here at work, the bottlebrush that we have up front by the office (not sure if you remember) had 2 on it all spring and summer fighting and flying all over the place.... I remember the brugs, you never brought them though!!! Remember me in spring or if you have any blooming in pots I'll buy some now for our greenhouse to add color to it!! Let me know

Katrina

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.