Hey - Asia's lonely - Worldwide RR?

Tokyo, Japan

I really envy all you EU people with all your round robins and Watney's Red Barrel, etc.

Just an idea - but how about a "Round the World" Round Robin to promote World Peace through seed smuggling??? :) (Sure beats arms smuggling...)

"DG Pangaea RR"

From the EU to N'merica, through Asia to Med. Or if that sucks, EU to Med to Asia, to N'merica, and back again. Either way is ok. This Seed Season. Baa as factotum? (Genius needs to be excercised - any other nominations?)

I'll include a thousand Japanesepaper peace cranes.

Oh throw in the Classical do, amid pythonesque references and an almost but not quite lapse into The King and I. Then you threaten us with origami!

I'm sure we could include you on this round once they arrive back here but sending an RR to the USA might result in confiscation of said packages which would be a sad waste. I've had 2 packages to the USA go missing in the past 3 months :( Perhaps Dinu and Jian might want to join in?

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

USA?? I thought we were talking far east here as in Japan, China? Don't have any idea what their regs are - would we be OK Loph?
I'd love a crane!! Already have picture.

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

If it works ...I'm in Lophophora!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.